Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Page Personnel are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk in Castle Donnington
- We seek someone with experience working in a Purchase Ledger Clerk position
Our client is a highly successful retail business boasting a multimillion pound turn over per year. The business is continuously growing and expanding. Their facilities are based in Castle Donnington and have a bustling office full of ambitious individuals. Their locations are in a great location which is very easy to get to from the city centre and surrounding areas via bus and car.
This role is a temporary to permanent position for a Purchase Ledger Clerk that will be running for 12 weeks on temporary and permanent thereafter. This is a busy accounts payable team which requires people who are confident with the purchase ledger processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing up to 100 invoices per day
- Inputting invoices onto the system
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Checking all details on invoices are correct
- Communicating with customers and clients on the phone and email
- Resolving invoice related queries
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Purchase Ledger Clerk role previously
This is an exciting opportunity that will be running on a temporary to permanent basis. It is a great chance for you to work in a great business with great growth opportunities. This role is paying up to £11.50 per hour and paying up to £20,000 per annum on a permanent basis.