Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable (retail)
Are you immediately available looking to work for a leading retail company based in London? Are you a Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable (retail) professional from the retail sector?
The client are a leading skincare and beauty company who stock to all the major department stores and online. Their clients include Boots, Debenhams and John Lewis. Based in their flagship, immaculate offcies in Central London. The nature of retail is that it is fast paced therefore they are looking for someone who is hungry for credit control and accounts receivable.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices ranging from £80 up to £60,000
- Posting payments onto SAP
- Multicurrency debt collection
- Managing a ledger in excess of £1M
- Resolving queries
- Bank reconciliation and cash allocation onto SAP
- Raising credit notes
- Advanced excel is essential for this role
- Previous SAP experience (recent) is essential for this role
The successful Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable (retail) professional will have a positive and hardworking attitude. Accountancy experience is required, ideally from the retail sector. Recent SAP and advance excel experience is crutial for this role as the client are looking for someone to hit the ground running (accountancy).
This is a fixed term contract role for the successful Credit Controller and Accounts Receivable (retail) professional based in Central London. Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy (SAP) experience as your application will not be considered.