Interim Systems and Transformation Accountant - Open Accounts
Are you a systems specialist which has led a full implementation of open accounts?
Leading Profit for Purpose Organisation in the North West
The key responsiblities will include but not be limited to:
- Implementing Open Accounts to deliver maximum process efficiency, deliver budget holder accountability and enable financial reporting to meet business needs.
- Taking ownership for the systems and financial project
- Partnering with the finance team and reporting to the FD/Board
- Produce and adhere to where possible a delivery schedule to help manage stakeholders expectations throughout the implementation.
- Map out 'as is', 'what if' and 'to be' and ensure there is a robust gap analysis in place.
- Designing a new chart of accounts that reflects the current group structure and activities of the organisation and to 'future proof'
- Document new business processes, data mapping and other detailed deliverables as the project progresses, adapting as required.
- Redeveloping Collaborative Planning models
- Build relationships with external software consultants
Ideally be a qualified accountant and have experience of an end to end implementation where you have project managed a systems implementation or upgrade.
Key areas of experience will include: the setting up a new chart of account, business process re-engineering
You will be energised by translating finance to none finance personnel
If you are becoming available in May/June please get in touch as this is a unique role and brilliant opportunity!
£400-£600 per day