Internal Audit Senior Analyst
Job Title: Internal Audit Senior Analyst
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Europe Internal Audit team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes across Accenture’s global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits; including process reviews, segregation of duties reviews, procedures reviews, and other global controls reviews.
- Perform audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, findings agreement, and associated reports.
- Execute the risk-based work plan and verify the status and operating procedures of the company through a systematic program of audits.
- Prepare audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Identify, recommend, and resolve improvements to global processes and controls.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
- Negotiate and resolve difficult audit issues and obtain management buy-in for constructive recommendations.
- Part-qualified or qualified professional accountant, e.g. ACCA/ ACA/ CPA.
- Two - three years’ experience in an Auditing environment
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good communication, interviewing, report writing and collaboration abilities.
- Strong issue identification/analysis and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard
- Exposure to US GAAP and SOX would be an advantage
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Fluency in English, a second European language would be an advantage
- 15-20% travel requirement throughout the Europe region (with some ad-hoc travel to APAC/US)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.