Part-Qualified Finance Business Partner
Part-Qualified Finance Business Partner role working for a global Law firm in Cardiff. Excellent exposure to working with the Finance business partners and Internal stakeholders.
As well as providing first class legal services, my client also offers a wealth of professional services and advice to clients including accounting, financial services, consulting and pension advice. This broad reach enables us to add real value and create long term opportunities for our clients. We are trusted by the world's most ambitious individuals and organisations.
reporting to the FD, the key responsibilities include:
- Preparing periodic reports, management accounts, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Interact with auditors and finalise internal & external audits
- Work with central Liberty group team on various reporting matters.
- Analyse company's financial performance and making longer term forecasts
- Recommending ways of cutting costs
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Responsible for assisting in the production of year end accounts
- Stakeholder management
The successful candidate would ideally be someone that is looking to grow their experience and exposure as a Finance Business Partner. Someone who is academically gifted with the communications experience to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Partly qualified through an ICAEW accredited Chartered Accountancy course
- University graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Previous experience working in a finance position
- Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to evidence an ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in an office setting is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Flexible - willing to travel within the UK