UK Financial Controller
The UK Financial Controller will have full ownership over the UK business. The business is very acquisitive and the successful candidate will lead the team through a significant period of change.
A very acquisitive fast growth business services provider.
- As part of a continuous improvement approach, drive ongoing Financial Control improvements across the UK and the group, with an emphasis on rigorous control and a drive for excellence
- UK Financial Control over P&L and Balance Sheet
- Delivery of month-end close related to the above and contribute to value adding insight into variances and performance items
- Direct management responsibility for the Billing and Accounts Payable teams
- Ensuring adherence across the department to the accounting and financial policies of the group
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across Europe and drive for alignment of processes and controls where appropriate
- You will be fully qualified - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Have a strong track record within a Financial Controller role
- A track record of driving change
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- strong team leadership
A base salary between £65,000 and £75,000 plus a car allowance, excellent bonus, pension and health insurance.