Dentsu Aegis Network is the first truly global communications network for the digital age. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco–system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, the network make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients. We have a clear vision for our people and our clients which is innovating the way brands are built.
The role of the Credit Controller is to join a small team of credit controllers and manage client debt by creating key relationships with clients and client leads within the business. You will be responsible for cash collection for all DAN North companies in key timeframes to ensure optimal cashflow within the business.
- Contacting clients and chasing debt
- Managing ongoing detailed aged debtor statements
- Liaising with client services on unpaid debt
- Leading periodic debtor meetings
- Reconciliation of client pre–payment activity
- Managing credit insurance limits
- Reporting client exposures and threats
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of DDS/MediaOcean system, specifically designed for the media industry would be an advantage however training will be given
- Analytical mind, strong attention to detail, accuracy & problem solving
- Minimum of 5 years in a Credit Controller or equivalent role
- Good communicator