A leading pharmaceuticals business based near Slough is searching for an Interim Financial Controller to lead the UK finance function. This will be a 6 month contract paying GBP400–GBP500 per day.
The Financial Controller will report into the Finance Director and take responsibility for leading the head office finance team, capital project accounting, group reporting, tax, treasury and regulatory compliance. In time, it is anticipated that the role will take the lead on additional responsibilities as the business grows into new markets.
The role will span all areas of business activities and will be critical for ensuring that as they continue to expand they monitor each group's financial position and performance appropriately, base decisions on timely and robust financial information, and meet international compliance standards.
The Financial Controller is also expected to bring effective change management and best practice to the finance functions of each different business area, and ensure that the financial reporting and control systems and processes are appropriate for current and future needs.
To be considered for this role you should have the following experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Performed as a manager and leader of a high performing team
- Previous responsibility for delivering insightful monthly, quarterly and annual management and statutory financial reporting for consolidated groups and subsidiaries
- Previously worked within a fast–paced, dynamic and ever–transforming international group
- Significant experience in performing consolidations in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Experience of working in or with groups owning or managing multiple business units
CV shortlisting will be taking place this week with CV's to be submitted by Friday 19th April. Please apply via this advert post if of interest.