Commercial Credit Controller
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a Commercial Credit Controller to join a multi–sector, serviced business. This opportunity is offered on a full time and permanent basis. Our client is a leading global outsourcer within a multi sector capacity and is in partnership with a Public Services Provider.
The CommercialCredit Controller will be responsible of working alongside with the Operations and Finance managers to ensure the correct achievement of Period Cash Collection target.
- Ensure all payments received on designed ledgers are allocated correctly.
- Maintain a well organised sales ledger including keeping order of the clients datable, managing diary notes and updating all accounts.
- Monthly meetings with the Credit control Team Manager, Regional Managing Director and the Financial Controller in order to highlight risks, concerns and opportunities.
- Redaction of Debt Reports in preparations of the weekly meetings.
The successful candidate for the Commercial Credit Controller position will have the following competences:
- A positive "can do" attitude with the desire to archive targets at all times.
- Motived and enthusiast with an eye for details.
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent proficiency of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Marcus at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.