- Our client is offering a salary between GBP14.00 and GBP15.00 per hour for a 3–6 month contract
- Hours are 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Our client based in Woking are seeking a Credit Controller on a 3–6 months basis. You will be part of the Financial Operations Team reporting to the Global Credit Manager. This role requires strong systems knowledge and administration of collections systems and process workflow
- Improving cash flow and reducing exposure of loss by maintaining timely payment inflow
- Establishing relationships with customers for daily interaction and follow up regarding outstanding balances and notifying account managers of problem customers
- Daily update of collection record in SAP to include records of calls, letters, e–mails etc.
- Work with internal account managers, billing and sales to facilitate the resolution of customer disputes
- Provide analysis and suggestions on handling aged balances; whether they should be escalated.
- Supervision of cash receipt posting process, ensuring payments are correctly applied to customer accounts.
- Calculation of allowance for doubtful accounts to be reported quarterly
- Collection of certificates from customers for short payments for overseas withholding tax
- Preparation of monthly accounts receivable commentary to be included in the monthly financial book which should be a summary of the status of problem areas.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Ability to prioritise and multi–task
- Demonstratable experience preferable with a focus in Collections
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP experience would be an advantage