I am currently sourcing for an experienced Assistant Accountant, for a long term temporary role based in the heart of Bournemouth.
My client are a successful FTSE 250 business based in the heart of Bournemouth with great benefits and a competitive salary structure.
The Assistant Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing annual budgets
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Managing payroll
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
Page are looking for an Assistant Accountant who has strong attention to detail, a solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and experience with general office tasks. Work in a fast-paced environment that could have your working on payroll one day and budget preperation the next.
The ideal candidate will have experience handling payroll processing, account reconciliation, accounts payable, processing check request and more. Working closely with the Finance Director, candidates will also provide administrative assistance that includes maintaining filing systems, generating reports, ordering supplies, etc.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a varied role and gain incredible experience.