A permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join a growing Manufacturing and Production company based in Hoddesdon. Varied role doing both Accounts Payable and Sales Ledger and much more.
Role is paying a competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000 with great benefits. Seeking a candidate who has a background in a similar role, is a great team player and lives local to Hoddesdon.
My client are an international business who are rapidly growing in their field and have a medium sized head quarters in Hoddesdon. They are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a permanent basis to provide support to their Finance Director and be responsible for the Sales and Purchase ledger. The company are a great business to work for as they offer a laid back working environment and a friendly team.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller
- Managing the purchase ledger, posting purchase invoices onto a multi currency system
- Reconciling supplier statements, producing supplier payments
- Processing supplier BACS and payment runs
- Dealing with Purchase Ledger queries
- Posting UK and overseas staff expense claims
- Accruals for month end
- Looking after the Sales Ledger, sending sales invoices
- Debt collection
- Cash book postings
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Petty casg control and reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
- Living local to Hoddesdon
- Ideally AAT qualified or working towards a qualification
- Experience of working in a Finance department
- Experience of Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Whats on offer?
- A permanent role for a growing business
- Competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000
- Varied accounting role with lots of progression and training