HR Business Analyst Salesforce
Global Operations Support is a part of HR Operations organization delivering HR processes for Shell Employees, Contractors and Joint Ventures. Global Operations Support helps HR Services achieving world class service by identifying and implementing process and system improvement initiatives in joint effort with HR and IT Stakeholders.
HR Business Analyst Salesforce is meant to support the HR agenda in the area of Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud, gather and analyze business requirements for reorganizations HR is going through, identify immediate and long-term areas for improvement bringing highest business value and work with Salesforce Development Operations organization to configure system according to requirements while staying as close to market standard as possible.
- Work with Product Owner to continuously improve Salesforce Service Cloud; gather business requirements, analyze them and translate into optimal solution proposals
- Support Product Owner with prioritizing product backlog by assessing which improvements are delivering highest business value
- Help coordinating work of Salesforce Business Administrators with regards to system’s configuration, system testing and change & engage agenda in 3 regions
- Be natural member of Salesforce Development Operations and work closely with developers on building new functionalities required for other projects or for continuous improvement
- Partner with external projects to ensure smooth systems integrations with special focus on Workday
- Support defining requirements for HR Portal integration through Community Cloud, work closely with Portal Project to identify interdependencies between Community Cloud and Service Cloud and ensure both can effectively co-exist in one Salesforce instance
- Apply Agile-Scrum methodology, contribute to Scrum meetings and support effective sprint planning, by timely refining requirements
- Provide operations' perspective to support global process improvements through Salesforce usage. Bridge Process/Operations with IT Organization, provide support for Process Architects/Analysts on how Salesforce can support their processes.
- Support global service delivery model by ensuring Salesforce ways of working are compliant to the global standard and fit for purpose.
- Coach and mentor regional staff and IT service partners.
- Ensure good communication both ways on improvement initiatives, bottlenecks, risks, and issues.
- Ensure proper business documentation of Salesforce System is maintained and kept up-to-date, especially related to Data Privacy & Compliance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.