Business Restructuring Advisory
Project management and delivery of the transaction from origination to completion of debt restructuring and companies under restructuring and insolvency resolution process.
- Analysing the financial and operational positioning of corporates to proactively suggest debt restructuring structuring options
- Experience of working on Corporate debt resolution process as per the provision of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Prepare and assist the clients in preparation of information memorandum, financial modeling, preparing resolution plan, and term sheet preparation.
- Business Modeling and resolution plan development and an ability to analyse and envisage new / key industry trends
- Coordinating and managing the creditors meeting, evaluating proof of claims, TEV, financial, tax, commercial and operational due diligence process in a distress transaction
- Keep abreast of new debt structures and related regulatory environment and analyse and envisage new / key industry trends
- Build a strong network with Banks, mid sized corporates, investment banks, financing Companies and professionals in the debt restructuring and syndication business and generated leads and business opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements
- Ensure all communications transmitted on time and with appropriate content
- Rapidly assess financial position of debtor and understand trade
- Take control and custody of debtor assets • Collate and adjudicate creditor claims
- Supervise operations of debtor as going concern
- Prepare information memorandum for resolution applicants
- Coordination and communication with Committee of Creditors
- Receive and assess resolution plans received
- Supervise, support and train more junior members of staff
ACCA with experience in IBC practice & with manufacturing industry exposure
Level wise Experience:
- Senior Associate – 2 - 4 Years of Experience (5 positions)
- Assistant Manager – 4 - 6 Years of Experience (5 positions)
- Manager – 6 - 8 Years of Experience (5 positions)
- Senior Manager – 8+ Years of Experience (5 positions)