IT Audit Manager
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an IT Audit Manager. Candidate will be leader on a team with focus on driving audit services. Candidate will work closely with risk partners, and as part of the leadership of the IT Audit team. Candidate will have the opportunity to help lead and develop an innovative, agile and high performing team.
- Schedule and oversee the work of audit teams to ensure it is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Perform and document work such as audit scoping, procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing of higher risk and/or complex areas in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Provide consultative advice to business and IT management on current or emerging Information & Technology risk, control and governance matters.
- Review monthly risk metrics of the First and Second Line of Defense and industry news to identify emerging issues and trends and communicate implications to senior leadership within Internal Audit and Company.
- Based on the work performed, draft strategic, business focused audit reports to identify and communicate issues.
- Conduct internal training sessions to help other audit teams understand Information and Technology risk.
- Build strong relationships with leaders across the First and Second Lines of Defense to enable strong collaboration, while maintaining Internal Audit's independence.
- Perform people management related tasks such as performance evaluations, coaching, and creating development plans.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience, with at least 2 years of management experience. Experience must include a minimum of 4 years auditing Information & Technology risks in a large IT environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems or related discipline
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Working knowledge of industry standards such as COBIT, NIST, and ISO
- Must work well in a team–oriented environment as well as individually
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem–solving environment
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Master's Degree in one of the above disciplines
- Additional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP), Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)