IT Audit Manager
A prestigious company is on the search for an IT Audit Manager.
This individual needs to have 8+ years experience with IT audit and 2+ years of management experience. They need to have 4+ years of auditing information technology risks in a large IT environment. They are looking for someone with certifications like CPA, CIA, CISA, etc and someone who wants to pursue and is pursuing certifications.
- Develop audit strategies across assigned areas
- Set direction for audit projects and deliver them timely with appropriate scope and quality
- Be accountable for the quality of an audit, including the final report
- Identify and communicate potential issues to key stakeholders and explain why it matters to Company
- Act as subject matter expert for audit strategies, timetables, risks, and challenges
- Drive execution and hold people accountable
- Work with the centralized resourcing group to effectively staff projects
- Assemble audit teams, address training needs, and assign work to make sure work is completed in the most efficient and impactful way
- Submit audit/project status reports to stakeholders; identify project risks/execution issues and define mitigation plans; anticipate and react to change
- Be the manager of choice and role model for your team
- Regularly evaluate employees and offer candid feedback
- Help team members develop and achieve professional goals
- Participate in the recruiting process
- Minimum of 8 years working experience.
- Experience must include a minimum of 4 years auditing Information & Technology risks in a large IT environment, 2 years of which were managing people as an IT Audit manager
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems or related discipline
- CISA or willingness to obtain CISA within 12 months