Accounts Semi Senior/Senior - Regional Accountancy Firm
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Semi Senior to join a very established team, who have a great team environment. This is an opportunity for someone to develop their skills and progress further in their career.
Our client are a regional and national accountancy firm, with a fantastic reputation, client based and career progression. They have a very friendly team of professionals offering support at all levels. Great client exposure and management skills.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Senior role base in Faversham are:
- The preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited .companies in accordance with the relevant accounting standards.
- Preparation of management accounts periodically.
- To be able to identify any issues on client assignments and communicate this back to the appropriate line manager.
- Completion of all assignments within the allocated budget and on time.
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns for both individuals and partnerships.
- Provide assistance in the development of junior staff and as when required to review work undertaken by junior staff.
- Corporate Tax and VAT returns.
- Where required, to liaise with clients to resolve any queries.
- Ad hoc projects and support to other specialists in the firm.
The successful candidate for this Accounts Semi Senior role based in Faversham will have:
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative when required
- Ideally ACA/ACCA qualified but will consider qualified by experience
- Have general practice experience
- Ability to travel to client premises and between offices
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills
Base salary of up to £30,000
Great benefits package
Supportive working environment
Study support (if required)