Our large corporate client is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
The client is a large corporate, well established business that has offices all over the UK.
* Preparing accurate monthly payrolls for Group Companies, ready for sign off by relevant Executives, adhering to strict deadlines for more than one pay date
* To liaise with staff and Managers with delegated authorities to ensure all monthly payments are signed off correctly and in line with the Group's Financial procedures
* To liaise with the HR to ensure all basic data including new starters, leavers and contractual changes are processed in line with payroll cut off dates
* To calculate and process all Maternity, Paternity and family related leave
* Process sickness on a monthly basis
* To compile, prepare and complete uploads of monthly allowances, time sheets and deductions
* To establish and maintain good communications with all areas of the business and its employees ensuring service levels are maintained and an excellent service is provided at all times, making each visit to payroll a pleasant one
* To fully investigate ALL queries on behalf of employees and respond within service levels and react to incident resolution
* To ensure effective communications with HMRC regarding tax issues and queries with student loans, tax codes and tax queries. Wherever possible promoting the HRMC website for employee use of their self-service portal
* In conjunction with the Payroll Manager, to oversee the effective provision of payroll processes for the HRSC Team and ensure all legal obligations are met
* To complete ad-hoc payroll and data accuracy checks and report errors to the HR Service Team
* To maintain an up to date and good practical working knowledge of Payroll legislation.
Experienced payroll specialist that is eager to learn and grow within a large organisation.
Up to £30,000 + fantastic benefits