My client are a medium sized FMCG company with a head office based inWatford. They are recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis to complete their month end process and provide an accurate forecast and budget to Senior Stakeholders.
The company offer a competitive salary of up to £40,000 with great benefits, study support and progression. They seek hard working Part Qualified Accountants who live local and enjoy working as part of a team.
My client are within the FMCG sector and are a household name. Their head office is based in Watford and they have a medium sized finance team based these. They treat their staff well, offer great exposure and progression and have a fun and laid back culture. You will be offered a competitive salary of up to £40,000.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Director
- Produce and set annual budget and report on monthly analysis of budget
- Cash flow forecasting to be carried out on a monthly basis
- Monthly reconciliation of control nominal codes
- Meet up with all directors on a monthly basis to review their management accounts and key variances. Work with them to develop revised forecasts along with associated action plans as required
- Carry out the month end closure routines and oversee the production of the final trial balance ready for export into the Management accounts
- Ideally a Part Qualified or Finalist
- Experience of producing a full set of Management Accounts
- Experience in producing full profit and loss accounts and being able to explain it to the wider business
- Proficient with Excel
- Local to St. Albans
- Commercial candidate who is eager to progress
- The chance to work for a growing brand who have a great company culture
- Full time permanent role with exposure to full Management Accounts and P&L
- Competitive salary and full study support