Assistant Finance Business Partner
Permanent Assistant Finance Business Partner role working for a growing retail business in Enfield. Progressive role paying a competitive salary of £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
Varied role with excellent exposure, reporting into a hands on Finance Analyst who is willing to offer training. They are ideally seeking a Part Qualified Accountant who has some basic accounting experience who is keen to progress.
My client are a growing retailer who own a number of well known brands and are constantly growing. They have a large head quarters in Enfield and are an excellent employer to work for as they always try and promote within and offer great benefits. They are willing to train you and offer a full study support package, as well as exposure into Business Partnering.
- Assist with the quarterly forecast process
- Monthly analysis of discount report
- Assisting with the quarterly and year end processes, including annual forecasts
- Providing the commercial sales and meting teams with ad hoc data analysis
- Posting journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing a detailed review of key marketing activity
- Preparing weekly sales flash to be reviewed with your Manager
- Deliver a controlled financial period
- Supporting the wider finance team on projects
- Ideally part qualified in ACCA/CIMA
- Living local to Enfield
- A progressive and commercial candidate who is keen to progress
- Confident manner
- Strong Excel user
- Good attention to detail and able to use your own initiative
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing retailer who are a household name
- Full time permanent position
- Career progression
- Varied role including Business Partnering
- Competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000