Aggregate Industries have an exciting new opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their very successful team based in Coalville for a 6 Month Contract. If you love working for a national established company in the Construction sector then this role is for you.
- Accurate and timely processing of supplier documentation.
- Production of supplier statement reconciliations and information in accordance with external/internal audit requirements.
- Review and improvement of P2P KPI's as determined by the P2P manager.
- Processing of consolidated invoices, ensuring costs are attributed to the business within the month of supply.
- Delivering training where required to the business of P2P processes and system use.
- Proactively suggesting and implementing system developments.
- Working closely with Aggregate UK procurement, business and IT shared services to deliver continuous improvements.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Out going personality
- Process driven
- SAP/ERP Skills are desirable but not essential
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.