Business Analyst - AWS / Azure / Google Cloud - Investment bank
Business Analyst – Cloud Products – Investment bank
Major investment bank based in Canary Wharf require an experienced Business Analyst with a strong background in diagnosing & resolving customer problems for AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform products.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join join the launch of a new digital bank within an investment bank and a great opportunity exists for a Business Analyst, ideally with solid previous experience in areas such as digital banking, mobile banking or similar digital projects in the financial services or banking sector. The roles sit in a team building a series of digital and mobile banking applications for use globally as well as the platforms and infrastructure that underlay those applications.
The successful candidate will be:
- Senior Business / Solution Analyst will focus on helping the Product Owner to define the business requirements as user stories; Business analysts typically report into Business Transformation
- Collaborative creation of epics and writing of user stories in conjunction with the Product Owner
- Supports the Product Owner to manage the product backlog
- Works with the Product Owner and team members to generate ideas and shape outcomes
- Analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Process analysis and improvement activities
- Strong background as a Business / Solution Analyst ideally previous experience in areas such as digital banking, mobile banking or similar digital projects
- Strong knowledge and experience in Google Cloud Platform products.
- Able to diagnose and resolve customer problems for Google Cloud Platform products;
- Obtain and maintain an in–depth understanding of Google's product technology and underlying hardware and software architectures in order to build in–product self–service solutions.
- Work closely with multiple Product Management and Software Engineering teams on understanding ways to improve the product, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive production excellence.