Business Analyst Health-Tech Wimbledon & C. London ??50K - ??60K
Business Analyst | Health–Tech | Wimbledon & C. London | GBP50K – GBP60K
Salary: GBP50K – GBP60K
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Wimbledon (Moving to Central London in Summer 2019)
I am currently working with a multi–award winning, digital health company which is transforming the digital experience for NHS patients, with the aim of revolutionizing the public health care industry by bringing it into the modern digital age. The company's products offer a digital solution to current service failures and provide a more patient orientated approach to providing healthcare.
The company have already seen success with several large NHS Trusts, winning them several awards and with an expanding client base of Trusts across the country. Their early success has secured them significant Series A funding and they are now looking to grow out their team to deliver on their current demand.
The company's office is currently based in Wimbledon and with recent success they are will be relocating to Central London in summer 2019 (This role will be based in Wimbledon before the relocation to central London)Responsibilities
As a Business analyst, you will play a key role in supporting the project manager in gathering and agreeing on requirements with clients. You will be a key point of contact between the client and the business and will be pivotal in upholding the company's brand and reputation.
- Working with client stakeholders to capture and agree on product requirements
- Running requirements workshops
- Producing Functional specifications
- Working with developers to agree on product feature designs
- Producing process and system documentation
- Analysing product usage data to evaluate product features to improve key metrics
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst working with SaaS products
- Strong communication is key, with the ability to communicate with client and internal stakeholders
- Experience in a client facing role and running workshops with client stakeholders
- Proven experience working on large scale and highly complex integration projects
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a bonus, but not essential