Planning & Performance Reporting Manager-36283
AN EYE FOR DETAIL AND A TRUE PROBLEM-SOLVER? WE WANT YOU!
The Planning & Performance Reporting Manager will be reporting to the Finance Director (Malaysia-Cluster) and leading a team of two (2) Finance Analysts.
As part of the Finance leadership team for Malaysia-Cluster, you will:
Be responsible for the business planning, forecasting, budgeting and periodic financial processes including:
- Budget, LE and Business Plan co-ordination and development
- Integrated Business Planning Process (IBP)
- Consolidated monthly reporting, forecasting, and performance insights for the Malaysian and Singapore business
Manage delivery from team in key financial and reporting processes:
- Oversee the Velocity Cadence (managed by the Senior Analyst – Planning & Performance)
- Oversee total SG&A expenditure for Malaysia (managed by the Finance Analyst – Support Functions & Employee Costs)
- Work with stakeholders and wider finance teams to ensure key milestones are met including delivery on time and in budget
Manage delivery of key financial processes across the Malaysia Cluster including month-end, quarterly, and annual reporting:
- Ensure Group timelines are well communicated to the business
- Review Reporting (monthly reporting, forecasts, and budgets) to ensure consistent and accurate messaging to Group and Malaysia Cluster Lead Team
- Main contact with Group for queries on Malaysia and Singapore’s results or forecasts
Develop and maintain standard Performance Frameworks and metrics:
- Provide effective coordination across multiple teams to manage and maintain efficient, accurate processes of collating and capturing forecast and actual data and insights across the Malaysia Cluster
- Work with Global Business Services to ensure consistent and accurate reporting and provide meaningful analysis and insights
- Idenfity and implement continuous improvement including reduction of complexity in reporting processes
Support financial analysis of strategic opportunities:
- Review, appraisal, and validation of investment proposals and strategic opportunities
- Review and understand outputs of financial modelling
- Drive reduction working capital in conjunction with the Commercial Teams
If this sounds like you then read on! Here’s what we need from you:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or working towards a CA equivalent qualification
- Minimum 8 to 10 year(s) of working knowledge of financial management / reporting systems and ideally with experience within Dairy / FMCG industries
- Proven ability to lead business plan and financial reporting processes and ability to prepare buisness models to perform scenario and what-if analysis
- Proficiencies in using multiple management information systems and large ERP systems (such as SAP, Oracle or JDE) are advantageous
Fonterra is not a regular MNC. Backed by our strong heritage and cooperative structure, we are a values-oriented organization with a reputable brand and an approachable management style. We believe in cultivating a fun and motivated working environment, offer good career progression opportunities and advocate work/life balance and a collaborative work culture.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.