Management Accountant with multi-site exposure (Temporary)
This role, Management Accountant with multi-site exposure (Temporary), is an excellent opportunity to work for a well known Property company based in West London.
Our client have created a new opportunity to assist the finance team with intercompany and multi-site duties at a senior level.
The role is looking for someone to start next week meaning candidates must be on a maximum of 1 weeks notice.
*Part Qualified/ Finalist level role*
Our client are a large and well known Property company based in West London close to Bond Street and Oxford Street.
They have expanded over multiple different sites across London and are therefore looking for someone who has previously dealt with multiple locations and sites.
The role is initially a temporary role for 6 months with the potential to become permanent.
This role, Management Accountant with multi-site exposure (Temporary), involves:
- Budgeting and forecasting for different sites
- Cash flow monitoring for each site
- Reviewing budgets vs actuals
- Variance analysis between each site per month
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Producing the monthly management accounts for various sites
- KPI analysis
- Profit and loss analysis - identify which sites
- Accruals and prepayments
- Part qualified or finalist level role
- Accountancy focused
- Temporary role
- 6 months
- Paid hourly
- Based in West London near to Bond Street
The candidate we are looking for, Management Accountant with multi-site exposure (Temporary), must:
1. Have worked with multi-site accounts before
2. Be part qualified or finalist level
3. Be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice
This role is a really great opportunity to work for a well known and reputable company.