Senior Payroll Specialist
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Senior Payroll Specialist based in central Manchester.
Working for a very well established, successful and growing organisation. Based in a fast paced, diverse and outgoing team.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include:
- Payroll implementation
- Processing large and complex payrolls
- Assist payroll supervisor on a day to day basis
- Escalate potential service issues to payroll manager
- Problem solving and dealing with complex queries
- Participating in continuous improvement activities within the department
- Training of new team members
- Team building and assisting where necessary with all members of the department
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be up to date on all UK payroll legislation - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have worked in practice/bureau - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from £18,000 to £25,000 per annum + Pension + Development opportunities