AVP / Senior Associate, Credit Cards Portfolio Manager, Consumer Banking Group
The employer is leading bank in Asia,
- Analyse the Credit Cards portfolio for insights for business opportunities
- Report performance of Credit Card portfolio growth and profitability and participate in planning cycle with Management, Finance and other units to ensure consistency with business goals
- Understand cardmembers' lifecycle and identify business opportunities through data analysis and campaign result reviews
- Work closely with Credit to ensure credit strategy and risk management measures are performed
- Design and implement initiatives including marketing campaigns and system enhancement to maximize portfolio growth, profitability and improve customer experience.
- Investigate and respond to customer queries or issues
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 6 years of working experience in the Credit Cards / Banking Industry is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of card products, processes and operations
- Driven in consistently meeting expectations and resourceful.
- Good appreciation of financial market trends.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong communication and presentation skills