Business Analyst & Administrator- Entertainment
A rare and fantastic new opportunity is now available with a global leader in Media and Entertainment!
Our client, is looking for a Junior Business Analyst & Portfolio Administrator to work within their busy and dynamic Technology team in the brands head office located in Hertfordshire.
You must be able to work with meticulous attention to detail, enjoy managing varied administrative workloads and have an interest in looking to gain experience in Business Analysis.
This role is due to start ASAP– therefore candidates must be available immediately.
Due to location, candidates must be able to drive.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Vendor Management Administration (Maintenance Renewals, Quotes, Purchase Orders)
- Assisting in System and Process Documentation
- Assisting in the analysis of business requirements
- Assisting in the implementation of processes
- Creating reports
- Tracking PO's and Orders
- Managing the departments budgets; assisting in the review of costs
- Coordinating the induction and on–boarding of new permanent or contractor staff
- Coordinating visitor arrival into the department and creating security passes
- Well–organised, reliable and able to work with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self–motivated with an ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexible, resilient and committed
- Must be able to work within a team
- MS Office software skills
- Ability to manage large volumes of administrative workloads
- A desire to work within the media and technology industry within a technology capacity!
Please do not hesitate and apply today as the process is moving very quickly.Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.