Exciting opportunity for large business in Central Oxford! This is for a 6 months FTC.
My client based in Central Oxford are recruiting a 6 FTC for a Finance Analyst to join there team on a temporary basis. As the Analyst you will report into the Head of Finance and be responsible for all the budgets, forecasts and costings.
They do not have parking on site. If this role sounds of interest then please apply!
Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Demonstrates experience in preparation and presentation of accurate and complex management reporting
- Strong Excel skills and ability to apply an analytical mind-set
- Experience of data analysis, interpretation, reconciliation and presentation
- Adaptable and able to implement effective changes to outputs in line with changing business requirements
- Able to work independently and take ownership of driving improvement in processes, with an ability to challenge the status quo
- Have the ability to manage a complex workload with multiple deadlines and stakeholders Initiative and ability to successfully implement new ideas
As the successful Finance analyst you must have a good understanding of fundamental accounting principles (accruals, prepayments, accrued/deferred income), with experience of creating and posting journals into accounting systems. Must be comfortable working with large sets of data, and be able to demonstrate strong excel skills in order to manipulate data, interpret key patterns, and distil data sets into informative reporting outputs.
In addition, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in preparing financial reports for management/senior management, have a high degree of attention to detail, and be confident in interacting with areas of the business outside of Finance.
Finance Analyst role on offer:
- 6 months FTC
- Easily accessible by public transport and walking distance from train station
- £28000 - £30000