The Management Accountant will be a key figure in the day-to-day running of the Accountancy department. Based in Crawley
Our client a large and reconsigned business based in Crawley, West Sussex. Is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team
The key responsibilities will be for a Management Accountant will be:
- Preparation of management reports on a monthly basis ensuring all income and expenditures are recorded in the correct periods, which requires the following.
- Compare sales and cost of sales by project reference and make accounting adjustments as necessary to ensure gross profit is fairly stated.
- Review project reports from the database and ensure gross profit is fairly stated and compare to sage.
- Review gross profit, expenses, other income and recharges. Ensure they are fairly stated and provide commentary for major variations.
- Review overheads, making accrual and deferral adjustments where required.
- Manage balance sheet accounts, ensuring accurate ledger maintenance for trade debtors and creditors, fixed assets, accruals and deferral accounts etc.
- Complete all APD related tasks and administration.
The successful candidate should be able to travel to Crawley for work & ideally be studying AAT/CIMA/ACCA. Although Qualified by Experience candidates should apply.
Excellent Benefits including bonus scheme and study support.