The Accounts Assistant role is an exciting opportunity to work with a royally appointed tailors based in the City of London. The role offers the chance to gain a wide range of experience within a variety of accounting related tasks, and the chance to work within all sections of the accounting team.
The client is a family owned tailors with a prestigious history based in the City of London, they have an inclusive and friendly working environment. They are looking for someone to hit the ground running and make the role their own.
The Accounts Assistant involves:
- Handling supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring matching purchase orders and delivery notes
- Distribution of supplier invoices for authorisation to various departments
- Processing supplier invoices for authorisation to various departments
- Processing of suppliers invoices for authorisation to various departments
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are filed accurately and timely
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing of BACS payments through internet banking
- Reconcile the Purchase Ledger to general ledger on a monthly basis
The successfully Accounts Assistant will:
- Be AAT qualified
- 6 months minimum experience in a similar role
- Have a can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Be able to prioritise workload well
- Intermediate Excel skills
The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work with a renowned Tailoring business and be able to gain experience with a well established accounts team that offers the chance to learn, and make the role their own.