This role will entail inputting data, reconciling figures, chasing unpaid invoices and assisting with all other accounting duties.
Page Finance are pleased to be assisting a global leader in their field who are based south of Birmingham to find an Accounts Assistant to help them out on an initial 3 months fixed term contract.
As an Accounts Assistant your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Processing purchase invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Checking statements
- Filing and raising cheques for supplier payments
- Assisting the accounts team with any other accounts or admin duties
The preferred candidate will have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and enjoy working as part of team. You will also have the following;
- A basic understanding of Microsoft office programmes
- Confidence when it comes to dealing with numbers and writing clearly
- Experience of working to deadlines, solving simple problems and multi-tasking
- AAT Qualification would be an advantage but not essential
You must be available to start immediately.
For the successful Accounts Assistant this role offers a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and on site parking.