Audit Scheduler Manager
Audit Scheduler Manager
We have an exciting opportunity here at NSF to join our Agriculture team as an Audit Scheduler Manager. Your team will schedule farm audits within the agricultural sector, and each audit is assigned by the schedulers to a suitably qualified auditor. Your role will be to lead this team of schedulers to ensure all audits are allocated and completed whilst meeting all scheme and customer KPI's. You will monitor all auditor and independent contractor costs ensuring claims made are accurate and commensurate with agreed amounts. If you have previous experience with people and operational management, or have experience in a planning background, we would love to hear from you!
You will have the opportunity to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Leading a small team of schedulers, ensuring schedulers are allocating audits to auditors that are trained to scheme requirements
- Monitoring to ensure that auditors are completing all audits as assigned
- Putting in place and maintaining a process that requires and ensures auditors are rotated every three years
- Producing monthly management reports setting out audit delivery performance by scheme
- Putting in place processes that ensure we consistently deliver scheme owner audit KPI's (i.e., we don't go overdue)
- Implementing monthly reporting that monitors auditor delivery performance, highlighting those that are not meeting our requirements
- Ensuring all auditor invoices are scrutinized for accuracy and monitor vs budget
- Monitoring all independent contractor costs (technical reviewers) vs budget
- Liaising with and provide team support to the Agriculture Coordinator to keep GRIP up to date and enable it effective use
We are looking for an individual with the following experience, abilities, and qualifications:
- Previous people management experience desirable
- Previous operational delivery management desirable
- Exceptional planning & organisational skills
- Process driven
- Supportive and approachable nature
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical – Able to look at data, interpret it and identify any actions needed
- A methodical and logical approach with good problem–solving skills
- Ability to communicate to auditors in a calm and patient and manner
- Motivated, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Committed to improving self
- Demonstrate a flexible approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
The Benefits Package
- GBPCompetitive Salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Bupa Cashplan
- Pension scheme
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We're a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems.
We're passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
This is a great time to be joining our team here at NSF and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. No agency interest please.