The Payroll Clerk will be a key figure in the day-to-day running of the Accountancy department based in Crawley.
My client is a well known company looking for an Payroll Clerk to join there expanding Accountancy team based in Crawley.
The keys roles for a Payroll Clerk shall include
- Processing company payroll for each Pay cycle.
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating and inputting data
- Direct liaison with HR Dept to ensure accuracy of employee details and overtime etc.
- Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits and taxes and pension.
- Communicate all relevant information with external bodies for Pension, HMRC and any Levy purposes.
- Assisting staff with wage queries, deductions, attendance and time records
The successful candidate will need to be able to travel within the Crawley area and have relevant experience with the above.