We are working with our client, a leading global healthcare company, to recruit a Payroll Specialist.
This role is responsible for producing an accurate monthly payroll for a large manufacturing site which is fully compliant with UK statutory requirements and payroll legislation. In this position you will be the point of contact for all payroll related queries from employees and their line managers. You will also work collaboratively with Finance and HR colleagues both locally and at other sites in the UK, Ireland and USA.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extensive UK payroll expertise is essential
- Knowledge of UK payroll regulations and best practice
- Experience of preparing a large payroll with numerous shift patterns and premiums
- Experience of running payroll for Ireland would be advantageous
- Computer literate, and experience of Payroll and Time & Attendance systems preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively and diplomatically
- Able to meet deadlines and manage your own time effectively
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Jodie Tucker – Cordant People – Barnstaple on or email me on
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer