An fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a rapidly growing telecommunications business, based from St. Neots. Within this role the Finance Manager will be responsible in assisting with the smooth running of the finance function through the production of management accounts and training of the growing St. Neots team.
An established St. Neots business who have seen rapid growth in the beginning of 2019 within the telecommunications sector are in need of an experienced Finance Manager to assist with the continued growth. Able to sport an ambitious and driven team who provide a fantastic working environment which the successful applicant will be joining.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Ensuring the balance sheet and bank reconciliations are kept up to date on a weekly basis
- Assisting with the production of the forecast and budgeting processes
- Providing training to the expanding finance team
- Assisting with any system or process improvements
- Producing accurate and detailed journals on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the year end processes
- Overseeing the reduction of aged debt
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- At least AAT qualified, ideally studying CIMA/ACCA
- Proven in training and developing junior members of staff
- Experienced in a wide number of financial systems
- Advanced user of Excel, capable of V Lookups & Pivot Tables
- Previous industry experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager vacancy would be making a fantastic career step to a role with management responsibilities and having a direct impact on the business. The successful applicant will also receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.