Business Analyst, Cardiff, GBP35,000–GBP45,000
My client, a leading Financial Services company based in Cardiff is currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst into their existing team.
This is what you'll be doing
- Develop and model business and systems functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using best practice research and analysis techniques to exploit business opportunities and achieve strategic goals.
- Define requirement specifications, conduct feasibility studies, produce high level and detailed business models, and implementing solutions, on behalf of senior client/user management to deliver a measurable impact on the profitability of the division.
- Critically review and evaluate any proposed solutions identifying alignment with business strategies making recommendations to senior managers ensuring they are fully aware of key risks.
- Define, develop & deliver processes & systems to ensure a consistent and good level of service that means customer expectations are met, is consistent with what we have communicated.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Expert in techniques for streamlining business processes; which have been modelled and understood. Examples: lean methodology, error proofing, value added assessment, process cycle time reduction, future proofing, resilience, reliability, cost effectiveness.
- Proficient in methods and techniques for preparing and presenting business benefits and statements of requirements both orally and in writing.
- Proficient with tools and techniques (manual or automated); which can be used to document an understanding of the structure, relationships and use of information within an organisation. Examples: information usage model, entity model, class diagram, relational data model, data flow model.
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for this role, please forward a copy of your CV immediately.