Payroll Manager (6 month FTC)
I'm looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist for a 6 month contract, working across Finance and HR to ensure the smooth running of payroll processes
My client are a leading utilities business based in Central Bristol
- Full ownership of the end to end monthly payroll process, supporting with the weekly and monthly finance reporting.
- Responsible for the yearly payroll processes including issuing all P11D/P60s.
- Own the starters and leavers process from a payroll perspective.
- Ensure payroll variations are all up to date to include additions, deductions and any variable pay issues that arise.
- Manage the monthly pension and workplace benefits processes as well as responding to salary and payroll queries.
You should be an experienced, highly organised payroll professional. You'll need to juggle strict deadlines, pay close attention to detail and work accurately.
- Longstanding payroll experience (circa 5 years)
- The ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience with meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- The initiative to work on your own or as a part of the wider team
- A comprehensive knowledge of payroll systems, MS Word and Excel
- Previous experience working with Workday/ADP
- A CIPP qualification
This role will pay a salary of around £40k (potentially up to £45k for someone excellent)