Business Analyst job in Newport – GBP29,000 – GBP48,819 + benefits – Excellent scope for career progression
An excellent job opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst to join a highly established and renowned organisation in Newport on a permanent basis.
The organisation is embarking on an ambitious business transformation programme, with a view to replace several legacy systems with end to end digital services and modern enterprise class systems as laid out in their IT strategy.
The Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst will work closely with a range of key individuals throughout the business and IT to provide consultancy and analytics resource. You will liaise with a range of key stakeholders, delivering outcomes to ensure the successful delivery of change initiatives. You will be responsible for modelling processes and systems, eliciting and documenting requirements and user needs to define future changes Furthermore, you will analyse existing and future ways of working, identifying and analysing potential solutions whilst assessing their impact.
You should be an innovative, forward thinking individual who is able to identify solutions that contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of working as a Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of documenting, reviewing and re–engineering business processes, workflows and business rules using suitable methodologies, tools and standards (eg BPMN, LEAN).
- An understanding of business analysis techniques and methodologies
- If you hold a BCS Diploma in Business Analysis this would be an advantage although it is not essential
- Experience Modelling processes, ideally using BPMN 2.0
This position offers excellent scope for career progression in addition to an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Flexible working scheme (which has no core hours and excellent opportunities for part–time, home and term–time working)
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increases to 30 days annual leave with service)
- A very generous pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Bonus payments
- Medical care
- Free on–site car parking
- On site gym, restaurant and more
- Opportunities for secondments, both internal and external
- Healthcare cash plan
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please apply with an updated CV. Hays also offer GBP500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.