Our client is a highly regarded law firm who are leaders in the intellectual property industry. Their international client base derives from a diverse background of sectors whether they are an SME or global business.
You will be working under the Head of Finance assisting a large accounts team with general administration. This role offers an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary.
- Have prior experience of working within a finance role (Essential)
- Have excellent numerical skills (Essential)
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exhibit good inter–personal and communication skills to be able to work collaboratively with other members of the finance team, and with fee earners and paralegals from various technical areas
- Demonstrate good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Job Synonyms: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator