Interim Head of Finance
Job Title: Interim Head of Finance
Salary: GBP50K FTE (pro–rata for 28 hours pw)
We are working alongside a membership charity supporting members throughout the UK. The role of Interim Head of Finance is to have oversight and advise on all finances for the organisation and to make sure that the funds of the charity are being accounted for and to provide good management data to the CEO and board. The financial systems have developed organically and some work is needed to review the current systems and processes and systems and implement a new process, as necessary.
The successful candidate will encompass the following key responsibilities:
- detailed management of the unrestricted and restricted Accounts and sub accounts;
- advice on and implementation of investment policy and performance;
- adherence to Accounting Standards and Disclosures;
- oversight of loans, grants, donations and commissions;
- compliance with HMRC and other Regulators;
- Risk Assessment and Audit support and preparation;
- supervision of the Finance Manager
This interim role is part time, being 28 hours per week and is mainly based in the Berkshire office, although occasional meetings off site will need to take place. Occasional additional time may be necessary to prepare the accounts for trustee meetings, and the annual audit.
This interim role could become permanent if both parties are in agreement. We encourage interested candidates to apply without delay and please send your CV and Supporting Statement to Jenny Warner, Director, Charisma Recruitment, quoting reference number JO1655.