Accounts Payable Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join as a Accounts Payable Assistant in a well renowned Pharmaceuticals company in Bedford. Going in to a role that is designed for a progressive candidate to gain a variety of experience and learn quickly.
An award winning Pharmaceuticals company, recognised for exceptional efficiency and quality looking to hire an Accounts Payable Assistant to meet the growth within the team. With their offices being located in Bedford, making it easily commutable to anyone in the Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, and the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems through a bespoke system
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar systems
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the Pharmaceuticals industry in a company that is looking to invest in talent and support their growth with the company. Offering a generous benefits package alongside the salary.