This highly revered European Retail and wholesale company have a great heritage here in the Uk and with exciting expansion plans afoot are in need of a management accountant to take more responsibility of their month end accounts and support the Financial Director with support of a transactional finance team.
This Retail and UK Wholesale company are based in Central Luton with great trendy offices you would expect in Central London. Punching well above their weight in a competitive Retail industry they have a stable team who are looking for some fresh blood and energy to further aid their financial performance and month end activities
This Management Accountant role is on a temp to perm basis and will include the following duties and responsibilities;
- Assist the Financial Director with Month end management accounts
- Prepare accruals, prepayments and journals
- Assist with financial analysis
- Feed into the company budgets and forecasts
- Cash flow management
The following attributes, characteristics and experience is required for this Management Accountant - temp to perm role;
- Part qualified ACCA, CIMA or qualified AAT
- Excel skills to include pivot tables and vlookups ideally
- Good communicator
- Confident working with various departments outside of purely finance
- An eagerness to progress your own career and therefore add value to company
- A strong work ethic
Great company benefits but mainly an exciting and fun work culture within a company where all staff are working towards common goals in a team orientated environment.