Financial Controller Manager
In order for you to succeed at this role, you should ideally have:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree from a reputable university with major in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Business Studies, Administration, Management or equivalent.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in a public accounting firm (Big 4 is preferable).
- Knowledgeable in cost management concepts and terminologies, including cost allocation and define cost baseline
- Has positive mind set, forward thinking attitude and possess "can do" attitude
- Preference given to candidates that currently hold a similar position within a large established corporation.
- Bi-lingual skill : Bahasa Indonesia and English.
At this role, you will be responsible to:
- Exercise robust analytical on P/L report particularly cost and expenses, understand the cost and expenses trends on month to month basis.
- Set-up annual budget mainly for Opex and Capex, which align to GOJEK strategies and management goals.
- Monitor and control the actual cost and expenses disbursement, including the daily PO execution.
- Work closely with GOJEK Key Stakeholders (Corporate Development, Function head and Production head) to monitor and control the actual performance vs budget.
- Provide recommendation to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare expense report on monthly basis including the fluctuation analysis and variance analysis against budget.
- Identify, aggregating and assigning cost and expenses under function to product by using relevant key-drivers in order to generate calculation of profiability report by product
- Support the reporting process for management decision making.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.