A permanent Internal Auditor role in South Yorkshire.
The opportunity to join a leading PLC.
My client is a market leading PLC looking to grow their internal audit team, this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to move from practice into a large business offering a clear progression pathway to various areas within the business.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
- Building MI and data analysis tools over key processes to identify process issues and target more detailed reviews.
- The planning and delivery of process adequacy reviews to assess effectiveness.
- Working closely with management to feedback results of testing in a clear and constructive manner and support implement remediation procedures where required.
- Supporting and leading the creation and implementation of new assurance activity, guidance and reporting methods where required.
- Supporting the rest of the Business Assurance team in achieving the overall assurance plan by carrying out visits to third parties and Branches where required.
- Building and maintain effective relationships with all other key areas of the business through positive and regular communication
The successful Internal Auditor will be qualified or newly qualified and have:
- Proven monitoring, feedback and analytical skills with a track record of improving standards
- The ability to understand new tasks quickly and carry these out consistently and accurately.
- The ability to problem-solve and critically assess existing processes and provide appropriate solutions
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
The successful applicant will be offered:
- A competitive salary for a first or second time mover of £38-45,000
- Flexible working
- A clear progression pathway