We are delighted to be working with a new client, based in prestigious offices in the centre of Liverpool.
They are currently looking for a highly ambitious Senior Accountant to join their Global Group Finance function.
The function of the role is to look after certain legal entities within the Group, including the preparation of the P&L, balance sheet and financial reports. Within this you will be responsible for one member of staff and be directly involved in the following:–
- Balance sheet review and reconciliation
- Lead point of contact for UK auditors on certain entities
- Inter company review and reconciliation
- Quarterly financial reviews on certain legal entities
- Supporting the Lead Accountant on adherence to SLA's, continuous improvement and ad hoc responsibilities including ongoing projects affecting finance
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Newly qualified, technical accountant to join this exciting business, at a point where progression opportunities are frequent and achievable. Excellent benefits are also offered in association with the role including pension scheme, 25 days holiday and private health care.
For more information please call me on .