Group Management Accountant
Group Management Accountant 3 Month Contract TelecommunicationsSlough, UK Group Management Accountant needed for leading Telco business Group Management Accountant! One of the UKs leading Communications Company with millions of subscribers giving their customers endless possibilities in technology and providing cutting edge experiences. They are seeking a Group Management Accountant on a contract basis based out of their Slough offices. You will act as the Finance Business Partner to the Decision Support Finance teams for the Digital, Sales and Marketing divisions. This will involve reviewing and consolidating existing activity and to look for rationalisation and efficiencies on an on–going basis. To be considered for this role:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Good understanding of double entry, journals and reconciliations.
- Financial Accounting Rigour
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Applications especially Excel (incl. pivot tables), Access & PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical review skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet challenging deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management