P-T Bookkeeper and Office Administrator
P–T Bookkeeper & Office Administrator
20 hours per week
Temp to Perm assignment
I am looking for an all–round administrator with bookkeeping/accountancy experience to work for a local charity.
This assignment will be ongoing on a temporary basis with the possibility to become permanent.
Hours can be worked Monday to Thursday.
- Provide administrative support for supplier contracts for cleaning, IT support, premises maintenance and office equipment.
- Update and maintain database systems for staff and information assurance records.
- Manage the charity's IT support contract to ensure full service is received.
- Install and modify IT hardware and software.
- Maintain and order stationery, office equipment and consumables.
- Produce letters, documents and reports.
- Undertake all aspects of day–to–day financial administration.
- Record financial transactions, raise sales orders, pay invoices, and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Run monthly payroll, and make HMRC and pension payments.
- Reconcile petty cash and make payments.
- Run financial reports.
- Arrange meetings, circulate papers, agendas and minutes.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Experience with bookkeeping/accountancy work.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is desirable.
- Experience of working in administration and minute taking.
- Able to plan and organise work to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Good verbal communication skills, including the ability to deal appropriately with a range of people both face–to–face and by telephone.
Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team