MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 year(s) of relevant cumulative working experience in consolidation or operational accounting role is required for this position, prior experience in Big 4 is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Computer literacy and ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Prior exposure to software such as SAP and Oracle.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the Accounting team members.
- Review day-to-day journal entries and ensure posted journal entries are complete and accurate for Go-jek Group Companies.
- Responsible for accounting, bookkeeping and administration in daily basis and timely financial closing in monthly basis.
- Monitor accounts payable aging and liquidity.
- Ensure completeness of accruals and provision on monthly closing.
- Prepare consolidation reporting package and distribute to each Group Company (domestic and overseas).
- Collect and compile consolidation reporting package and prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Produce financial statements or other financial reports as required by managements.
- Assess and provide financial and accounting policies and procedures for Gojek Group Companies towards overall business process improvement.
Application deadline 2019-05-02
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.