Assistant Finance Analyst
36 Hours p/w
If you’ve got excellent analytical skills and are looking for a varied role to develop your career in finance, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Team
As a part of the Credit and Risk team within Brand Finance, you will be a part of a dynamic and technically strong part of the business. There will be the opportunity to work on a variety of projects as well as having key responsibilities in completing month end balance sheet reconciliations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and someone who is keen to continue studying towards their professional qualification – ACCA/ CIMA.
About the Role
- Be responsible for managing and reconciling debt balances held at external Debt Collection Agencies, ensuring all cash/ debt movements are accounted for.
- Manage relationships with all Debt Collection Agency panel members.
- Support Directory Debt projects and provide analysis to enable the business and management to make informed decisions.
- Provide and present insight through robust analysis on all aspects of Directory Debt.
- Complete Directory Debt reporting, innovating and automating where possible.
- Assist with the running of the Directory Debt provisioning calculations at month end and also the accounting for the costs of running the credit offer.
- Previous experience in a similar role with experience of using SQL and strong Excel skills.
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Ability to work on a range of tasks with a high level of accuracy ensuring deadlines are met.
- Highly analytical and logical with the ability to interpret large volumes of data and present this to both finance and non finance colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to present information to a range of stakeholders across the business.
Closes 19th Apr 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.